Durabase Matting 30m
- Durabase creates an isolating layer under the tiles so any cracks in the foundation are prevented from affecting your tiles. Tiles can therefore even be laid on old or problematic foundations.
- Length: 30m
Further benefits include:
- Prevents surface cracks caused by substrate movement
- 100% waterproof (When used in conjunction with Durabase Joint Tape)
- Bridges cracks in substrate, ideal for old or problematic floors
- Faster and easier working filling the wide clover leaf holes
- Better resistance on heated surfaces with rapid expansion and contraction
- Wide clover leaves mean more adhesive in contact with the tile base
- Polypropylene mesh top layer gives perfect adhesion to the tile
- Fleece below the matting prevents excess adhesive entering air cavities
- Greater resistance to horizontal movement between the matting and substrate
- Suitable for use on newly laid concrete.